Moi Rai Games
Based in Langen, Germany
Monster Sanctuary is a monster-taming RPG with party-based combat and metroidvania-like exploration. New monsters provide additional strategic options in combat and allow you to overcome obstacles to explore new areas and find hidden treasures. The turn-based combat focuses on team synergy and combos, distinguishing Monster Sanctuary from other popular monster collecting games. As the youngest heir of an ancient bloodline of proud Monster Keepers, you step out into the world to follow in your ancestors' footsteps. You will gather a party of monsters to grow and train. Meanwhile, a series of unsettling events worries the experienced Keepers of the Monster Sanctuary. This is the beginning of a journey to unravel the cause of a mystery that threatens the peace between humans and monsters.
Monster sanctuary started off as a free time project in 2015 and launched into full time development in 2018.
- Strategical turn based combat
- Every monster has a unique skill tree. This lets you individualize your monster to pursue different strategies
- Feeding and equipping your monsters to improve their stats further emphasizes this aspect
- A combo system that gives additional depth to the combat
- Combat ratings that emphasises efficient combat completion
- Using monster abilities to unlock new areas
Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Moi Rai Games
Moi Rai Games is a small indie game developer startup from Germany led by Denis Sinner, a veteran game developer having worked on the Might and Magic and Tropico franchises.
More information on Moi Rai Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Monster Sanctuary Credits
Programmer, Designer, Artist, Composer